Saturday, January 26, 2013

Update: Brian & I

Brian took a month off when Lorelei came home.  It helped a lot, he was able to feed Ainsley and/or take care of the kids while I worked with Lorelei on her feedings.  Brian went back to work the day after Christmas.  But he now has a new job.  It's still the same employment rank with the DoD but a much better position.  He now as set hours, starting in the morning so he is home for dinner most nights!  He also has his own office with is name on the door and everything!  haha.  I am so proud of him.

There isn't much going on with me, just staying at home, trying to take care of all these kids (haha), and running to lots of doctors appointments and the like.  I am looking into starting my own company selling awareness jewelry, clothes, and other items.  Everything has an awareness ribbon theme and will come in many colors for different causes.  Although every cause is important the ones that are directly important to me are pink/blue premature birth awareness (for all of my kids), pink breast cancer awareness + pink/blue male breast cancer awareness (for my grandfather who has passed), red AIDS awareness (for my father and his partner who have passed), and dark blue arthritis + dark blue/purple rheumatoid arthritis (for my mother).  Don't know if my plan will even work out with this company but I have to give it a try.  I need something of my own to focus on away from the kids.








Me and my mom on Thanksgiving.






No comments:

Post a Comment