Friday, April 6, 2012

Shopping with Mom

Today I had a girls day out with my mom.  She paid to get my hair cut.  It was my first haircut I have got since about a month after the kids were born.  It was really long, dry, and plain now it's shoulder length with bangs.. looks much better!

Before:
 


After (not styled and still wet):

Then we drove down the hill and eat at T.G.I.Fridays which was so good.  Baby back ribs!  After that we went to Destination Maternity.  They closed the Motherhood store at the mall and no other stores carry maternity clothes near us.  I have been wearing maternity pants for a few weeks already but they are combination of my old ones and my sisters old ones.  My sister is bigger than I am so they didn't fit right, and even my old ones were too big because at the time all I could find were size small.  I am only 5'2" and 110lb (pre-pregnancy) - with no butt haha - so they are shaggy on me.  This store was great!  I was able to find extra small pants.  They fit me well and don't make me feel fat... makes me feel pregnant - which is good.  Got lots of good shirts as well.  Everything was a confidence booster for me at this stage but most of all I loved hanging out with my mom.  Getting out of the house, away from the kids, spending time with Mom... it was all so great.  Hope we get to do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment